Web Marketing Manager Resume
This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Web Marketing Manager Job. Special offer from our resume writing service today.
Web Marketing Manager Job Description
- Market Development: Develop product positioning, a brand promise, and go-to-market strategies for new syndicated search offerings, targeting website owners and publishers. Identify strategic business and partnership opportunities. Be an evangelist, interfacing directly with these audiences.
- Product Marketing & Communications: Partner closely with business development, product management, and sales to develop marketing collateral and communication vehicles to aid in all phases of the customer funnel – awareness, acquisition, and engagement/retention. Utilize all marketing channels necessary to achieve your objectives.
- Customer Care: Partner with the product and customer care teams to define a customer-centric support offering that meets the needs of both our customers’ and our business.
- Customer Insights: Establish and provide on-going report on key business metrics to measure and manage customer satisfaction & engagement. Develop a deep understanding of the current customer base, their needs and behaviors through internal and external research, articulate those needs via MRDs, and drive implementation through partnership with product management and design.
- Leadership & Planning: Effectively work cross functionally with all constituencies in the business to motivate and lead a strong customer-centric culture in the business. Rally the team behind the goals and mission of Yahoo! Search.
- Technical Foundation: Develop a strong functional and architectural knowledge of Y! Search, its current suite of webmaster & publisher tools and its new syndicated offerings. Get help from Resume Writing Service here.
Sample Web Marketing Manager Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Marketing Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Web Marketing Manager:
Creative, results-focused marketing professional with a track record of implementing high-impact Internet marketing campaigns that consistently meet business goals and reinforce brand positioning. Demonstrates proven abilities in translating consumer and business-to-business marketing objectives into interactive campaigns including websites, email marketing, paid search, natural search and affiliate marketing, which integrate with online advertising, interactive product demonstrations and direct mail. Adept in building processes that integrate web-leads into CRM software solutions. Leverages exceptional communication skills to foster cooperative efforts among product marketing teams, executive sales teams, and IT managers.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Web Marketing Manager can add his/her career achievements like:
– Awarded “MVP” and “Employee of the Quarter” for effectively managing graphic development and processes for a large CBT project.
– Developed and managed graphic development methodology at National Paper Trade Association, including processes, tracking and budgets. Collaborated with project leaders to recover more than $70K in change management costs from the client.
– Increased customer retention 10% within the first 12 months.
– Produced $1 million in revenue in the first 12 months.
– Boosted sales of national insurance outsourcing services 12% after 18 months.
– Received national recognition for the programs and implemented them nationwide.
– Expanded market share 15% after 18 months.
– Successfully launched a health services program targeting national employers.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Web Marketing Manager applying for a job would look like:
Web Marketing Manager
GAB Robins Web Solutions, Banglore, 2006-Present
– Managed national field marketing, print advertising, direct response, and lead generation, telemarketing, and pre/post event promotions for a $400-million insurance outsourcing and software corporation. Assumed increased market planning responsibilities for 60 branch locations.
– Spearheaded the successful launch of Internet-based financial software targeting Fortune 500 companies.
– Created a customer/prospect database segmentation system to drive integrated direct response marketing, telemarketing, and lead generation programs.
– Directed a team of senior managers in deploying new sales force automation and online customer satisfaction programs across all business units.
Web Marketing Manager
Vasu Insurance Company, Banglore, 2003-2005
– Held complete responsibility for the development and management of customer marketing retention strategies for an international business insurance portfolio representing $30 million in revenue. Provided leadership to a team of six marketing and sales personnel.
– Administered product cross-promotional programs representing direct mail and telemarketing.
– Executed strategic research for the insurance consulting division.
– Utilized results to develop integrated client/prospect programs through direct mail, event marketing, and client feedback programs.
– Provided leadership to a four-person marketing and sales team. Managed multiple agency relationships.
Rolled out an integrated marketing campaign via radio, direct mail, event marketing, and print advertising.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Web Marketing Manager who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like:
MBA, Minor: Marketing – 2002
Pune University, Pune,2002
Pune University, 2000
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Web Marketing Manager could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Web Marketing Manager would look like:
– President Business Marketing Association, Pune.
– Key media ad readership study awards – for Best Remembered, Most Believable, and Highest Readership ads
– Commercial Pilot, Instrument Rated, SEL
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Web Marketing Manager could also look like:
Salary Range of a Web Marketing Manager
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $5000 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently Asked Web Marketing Manager Interview Questions:
- Please think about your most significant accomplishment. Now, could you tell me all about it?
- What does a person taking this job need to do over the next three to six months in order to be considered successful?
- What are the biggest challenges in the job?
- Are there any problems that need to address right away?
- What’s creative way you may think of to market any brand name and product?
- If you are Marketing Manager for xyz product, how do you plan to market it so as to achieve target customer of 100M in 6 months?